It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bombardier CSeries Takes to the Air!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:46 pm 

Ongoing Live Stream: http://cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com/

Youtube vid of Takeoff#1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byMIlLKJjFI

There is a Freeware version of the CS100 by Camsim, when can we expect a CVA Paint for it? also, it would be class 3 correct?

Post subject: Re: Bombardier CSeries Takes to the Air!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:30 am 

Lord Letto wrote:
There is a Freeware version of the CS100 by Camsim, when can we expect a CVA Paint for it? also, it would be class 3 correct?

Hey Jeremy
I missed this post altogether just noticing it this morning. If you're still interested in it PM me your email address and I'll shoot it along.
Gary

+Portland City,2S1,CEN4,CEJ4,KHQM,7WA3,CBB7,KPDX
G_NA packs 1-8,EDBH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:52 am 

Very Nice, Thanks. I'll PM you my Email to send it to me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:29 am 

:) Let me know if you got it

G_NA packs 1-8,EDBH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:59 am 

Hi, I Put it on the Plane and went flying around CYMX with it (Took off, circled around and done a touch and go then came around for a full stop landing). Only Problem I found is that the fuselage is Gray/Silver in Extrenal View except for the Wingtips that's Blue and the Tires are Black like Normal, In Wing View it appears to be OK though, Same in the Aircraft selection window.

External View Shot:

External Showing Cockpit:

Wingview During Takeoff:

[/img]
Wingview in Air:

Preview Window:

Look Nice Regardless, Also Note that I'm Useing FS9(.1), Not FSX, I'm Still Using Windows 8.1 Preview and last I checked FSX Still don't Work with it. Maybe Bundle it together if possible/with permission and put it in user edits section or whatever it's called in downloads section if someone else is interested in Flying it, Good Job

Edit: I'm not sure how to summon the ground servicing vehicles in FS9(.1) to test those out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:25 am 

Lord Letto wrote:
Hi, I Put it on the Plane and went flying around CYMX with it (Took off, circled around and done a touch and go then came around for a full stop landing). Only Problem I found is that the fuselage is Gray/Silver in Extrenal View except for the Wingtips that's Blue and the Tires are Black like Normal, In Wing View it appears to be OK though, Same in the Aircraft selection window.

I thought you were using FSX so the download I chose for that model was the FSX one (couldn't find a paintkit so I just adhocked on the AGS V4 and "Bombardier FTV1" for FSX model.) I may have missed some night textures there Jeremy I'll check tomorrow

Look Nice Regardless, Also Note that I'm Useing FS9(.1), Not FSX, I'm Still Using Windows 8.1 Preview and last I checked FSX Still don't Work with it. Maybe Bundle it together if possible/with permission and put it in user edits section or whatever it's called in downloads section if someone else is interested in Flying it, Good Job

Edit: I'm not sure how to summon the ground servicing vehicles in FS9(.1) to test those out.
Yeah, you got to make sure you have the correct keyboard assignments in FSX (not sure on FS9) I followed the instructions in the "readme.txt" included in the download and located on my computer in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CamSim CSerie 100_V4 FTV1" a quote from the readme...
"-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animations Info:

This aircraft come with Animated Ground Servicing (AGS)

Press Shift+E to open / close the passenger doors.
Press Shift+D to open / close the cargo doors
Press Shift+C to start / end the animations

To fully used your animation make sure that you add these commands in your FSX main menu: Options / Settings / Controls / Buttons/keys / Change Assignment...:
1- Wing fold/unfold = SHIFT + C
2- Tail hook up/down = SHIFT + D

-----AGS Install Instructions----

More informations about how to setup your FS2004 or FSX to add animations (AGS) at:

http://pages.infinit.net/camsim/ags.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

G_NA packs 1-8,EDBH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:21 am 

yep, just tested with time set to the day and it worked, I also set up key combos for Wing fold/unfold and Tail hook up/down for animations and those worked also, it's just night textures that needs fixing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:52 pm 

Lord Letto wrote:
yep, just tested with time set to the day and it worked, I also set up key combos for Wing fold/unfold and Tail hook up/down for animations and those worked also, it's just night textures that needs fixing.

I'm just sending some more files to your email account now, you should be able to just add them to the texture folder for the CVA repaint in FS9 and allow Windows to overwrite the existing ones. I haven't used FS9 in years so you'll have to let me know if these work for you in FS9

G_NA packs 1-8,EDBH

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]