It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Terminated Members
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 am 
Site Admin

Hi All,

I am sure everyone will eventually hear but I wanted to give everyone formal notice that effective tonight I have terminated the membership of one of our pilots - Aharon.

Aharon had been with our VA for some time and has participated in many events, screenshots, multi events, etc. Unfortunately there has also been a lot of friction between him and the management team over time and other pilots. While I had hoped this would eventually resolve itself it became clear to me that this was going to be an ongoing issue.

Aharon had been previously reprimanded on another occasion and at that time had also been informed that should there be a repeat of the situation he would be terminated from the membership. That time has unfortunately come and while I hate to lay down the law here and lose an active member I truly believe that it is in the best interests of the VA moving forward.

We thank Aharon for his participation to our VA over his time here and wish him all the best in whatever VA he chooses to continue his activities moving forward.

If anyone has any questions you can contact me directly through our pilot email system and I will respond when able (currently traveling over the next 6 weeks).

CVA7769

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]