It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: VERY VERY VERY RARE VATCAN EVENT 2/24/13!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:42 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

VATCAN which is Canadian division of Vatsim is having super super rare VATCAN event featuring whopping FOUR Canadian airports at same time on same night this Sunday on Feb 24th from 7 pm EST to 10 pm EST (check your own local time zone for difference).

The four Canadian airports are CYYZ Toronto, CYQT Thunder Bay international airport, CYAM Sault Ste. Marie international airport, and CYWG Winnipeg airport!!!!

My suggested flight for all of us Canadian Virtual airline pilots is from CYYZ to CYQT so that you can get chance to fly into Thunder Bay international airport for first time with exclusive coverage from CYQT airport controllers!!!! Estimated departure time from CYYZ is about 6:30 pm EST give or take. This is great chance to get TWENTY Canadian Virtual airline planes into Canadian air space on Sunday night!!!!

Ask Frank the director of approving or rejecting PREIPS for special permission to use class 2 or class 3 jet planes for this CYYZ to CYQT ONLY ONLY ONLY ON THIS SPECIAL SUNDAY NIGHT FOR SPECIAL EVENT!!!!!!

Have fun!!!

Regards,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: VERY VERY VERY RARE VATCAN EVENT 2/24/13!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 pm 

Hot dog. This sounds like fun.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:10 am 

Thanks to all controllers for great event!! Very nice to have complete ATC coverage for CYQT Thunder Bay airport!!!!! Had fun chatting with controllers during the flight!!!

In real life, CYQT's runway is 7,300 ft BUT on FSX, it is 6,100 ft!!! So CYWG CTR was kind enough to allow me extra maneuver room to approach CYQT runway 25 and land my heavy 767-300ERF cargo plane full of Royal Canadian mail on runway's piano bar to use most of FSX's incorrect 6,100 ft runway distance. Managed to stop with barely enough runway feet to allow me to do backtracking!!

CYWG CTR asked me to direct to some specific waypoint on way to rwy 25 but I was embarrassed to tell him that FSX did not have that waypoint in existence so I mumbled yes and made lucky heading guess. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I think he was little bit annoyed at me.

Regards,

Aharon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 pm 

good evening,

I was ready to do the multi yesterday when I have been deconnected from Vatsim somme minutes after above YVV VOR.
I had time to take a screenshot at CYYZ parking. We see in the background a CVA aircraft. I think it is Aharon but I am not sure.

Best Regards

JC

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]