It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Some Good News and some bad news
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:25 am 

Good News: I Finally got a Job IRL so i will be bringing in some steady money, 3 days ~9.5 Hours a day
Bad news: Work days are Friday,saterday and Saterday plus this comeing wednesday for extra Training, hours are ~10am-7:30PM +/- 15 Mins EST therefore i will be missing out on saterday multis unless i can get on late as soon as i get home/to my sisters (Close to 9PM) and this comeing multi tomorrow i will miss out on completely due to extra training on wednesday so i will miss or be late to the multi 2.

But i would still be able to do normal flights on my days off during the week and wednesday multis with this comeing wednesday and any other wednesday they endup booking me being the exception. If anyone is wondering it's Dishwashing at a Univeristy Cafateria in Waterloo for minimum wage (10.25 CAD Per Hour)

Post subject: Re: Some Good News and some bad news
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:46 am 
Site Admin

Good stuff Jeremy, I wish you well. For sure will make more money than what Darryl is paying here in this place. :wink:

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]