It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Graphics, Weather, and Scenry Settings For FSX SP2?????
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:31 am 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I just finished a test flight OFFLINE on FSX with SP2 using my new laptop with Intel I7 Quad Core at 2.20 to 3.10, 12 GB ram, 750 GB hard drive with 7,200 rpm, 15 inch screen with 1920x1200 resolution, and 2 GB dedicated video ram from NVidia 650 or 640 GEFORCE. So far no problem although I am trying to remember the settings of FSX from old laptop because the water looks little bit different in my new laptop.

So can anyone tell me or post screenshots of settings of FSX showing Graphics tab, Weather tab, and Scenery tab so that I can try to jog my memory from what I used settings of FSX in my old dying laptop. The safe mode environment of the old laptop would not let me access to FSX.

What resolution do all of you set for FSX? I used 1920x1200 resolution for FSX. Is it correct?

Now I have to test SQWKBOX 4.0, FCUIPP, and five different custom made FSCARS or VAFS5 by 5 virtual airlines that I am flying for meaning 5 more testing flights OFFLINE!!!

Regards,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: Graphics, Weather, and Scenry Settings For FSX SP2?????
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:11 pm 

Aharon wrote:
Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I just finished a test flight OFFLINE on FSX with SP2 using my new laptop with Intel I7 Quad Core at 2.20 to 3.10, 12 GB ram, 750 GB hard drive with 7,200 rpm, 15 inch screen with 1920x1200 resolution, and 2 GB dedicated video ram from NVidia 650 or 640 GEFORCE. So far no problem although I am trying to remember the settings of FSX from old laptop because the water looks little bit different in my new laptop.

So can anyone tell me or post screenshots of settings of FSX showing Graphics tab, Weather tab, and Scenery tab so that I can try to jog my memory from what I used settings of FSX in my old dying laptop. The safe mode environment of the old laptop would not let me access to FSX.

What resolution do all of you set for FSX? I used 1920x1200 resolution for FSX. Is it correct?

Now I have to test SQWKBOX 4.0, FCUIPP, and five different custom made FSCARS or VAFS5 by 5 virtual airlines that I am flying for meaning 5 more testing flights OFFLINE!!!

Regards,

Aharon

I feel sorry for you to have to do all that testing. ;) I'm sure it's not much fun!

I will try to put up my settings when I get a minute. But I did check my resolution and I have 1280 x 1024 to match my monitor, so yours is probably fine. I think the choices come to FSX via the gpu anyway, so you can't really pick something that is not supported. Eg, I don't even have 1920x1200 available to me.

Rob

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]