It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:27 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Still Alive and sailing (Flying as well)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:08 pm 

Hello all, Yes I am still alive and kicking, A lot has happened in a short time. and I have not been able to Log many hours in the air, I Have left the sailing in Pirate waters and Asia to younger and Have set my sails back in Canada, I Was recruited to work for another Tug Company in Canada but after Asia I still craved a little adrenalin so I have decided to join the Great Lakes Fleet, Just finished the first 7 weeks as wheelsman on the great laker Canadian Provider a 730 foot beast. This is a bit stress full with having to steer it between rocks and land only 50-75 feet away and I enjoyed it because I did not have to fire rockets at boats getting too close to us lol. My studies are going good and when I get my First class ( Chief Mate foreign going) I may head back over seas but I will be able to pick and choose were ) I have kept up my flying off line and Prompting the Hobby to as many people that put up with me lol I am hoping to get my last 3 trips up loaded and they include over seas and here In Canada, I am also helping a friend to set up a Sim that is mobile and can be taken around North Canada and shown In schools and to try to get young people interested in The Hobby and real flying as well. all for now, Take care and see you in the air.
Terry
CVA44T ( C-SJTL)

Post subject: Re: Still Alive and sailing (Flying as well)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:31 am 

Nice. Sounds like you're going to get some well deserved soft-er work.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]